Greengo Humidifying Stones
Greengo Humidifying Stones – Greengo, but also built-on tobacco, are natural products that can dry out easily. When this happens, they give a less enjoyable smoking experience than when the Greengo or shag tobacco is kept a little damp.
These unique stones are ideal to prevent your Greengo from drying out!
Operation of the Greengo Humidifying Stones
Let the stone absorb 2-3 drops of water. You will see that these are incorporated directly into the porous stone (made from natural clays according to a patented production method). Add the stone to your Greengo bag.
Your Greengo will dry less quickly. These stones are also ideal for tobacco!
- There are 48 limestones per display;
- With Greengo imprint;
- 1 stone has a diameter of 30mm.
The Greengo Humidifying Stones are produced by Desert Tree, an eco-friendly, European company. The production of these stones fits in with the philosophy behind Greengo: the tobacco stones are made with minimal strain on fellow man and the environment. Moreover, it is a durable, reusable product that you can enjoy for many years. Greengo has proudly included these tobacco stones in their assortment.
The Greengo hydrostone
- is the perfect solution to moisten your roll tobacco;
- is composed of different types of clay, which ensures a correct ratio of absorption-release humidity;
- is a 100% natural and additive-free product;
- is produced with only food-grade raw materials;
- remains reusable for a very long time (how long we are not even behind …);
- will not cause fungi, contrary to the use of potato peel, orange peel, moist wipe, etc.